Jump to navigationJump to search
Size of this preview: 800 × 557 pixels. Other resolutions: 320 × 223 pixels | 900 × 627 pixels.
Original file (900 × 627 pixels, file size: 108 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The Oil Refinery in Ponca city, Oklahoma circa 1965. Derivative Photo: Hugh Pickens
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:53, 5 April 2012||900 × 627 (108 KB)||Pickens (talk | contribs)||The Oil Refinery in Ponca city, Oklahoma circa 1965. Derivative Photo: Hugh Pickens|
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 8 pages use this file:
- An Independent Evaluation of Phillips 66, its Business Strategy, and Execution
- EW Marland, Ponca City, and the Upcoming Movie "The Ends of the Earth"
- How Much Money Does the Marland Refinery in Ponca City Earn for Phillips 66?
- How Much is the Marland Refinery in Ponca City Worth?
- Phillips 66's Contributions to Ponca City
- Phillips 66: Ponca City Refinery
- The Marland Oil Refinery in Ponca City, Oklahoma
- What Would Ponca City Be Like without E. W. Marland?